0424 2224535

Withdrawal Procedure

  • Parents / Guardians should apply to the Principal in writing for the withdrawal of the student from the school.
  • Application for TC must be submitted on or before February 1of the current academic year in default of which the Term I Fee for the subsequent academic year has to be paid for the issue of TC.